Mar 14, 2019
In this weeks episode in our business section we talk about creating a logo for your business, in the web development section we talk about links, what are they and why are they important to you and in the social media marketing we talk about creating great content to engage your visitors.
This week's quote of the week is attributed to Oprah Winfrey who said, "Step out of the history that is holding you back. Step into the new story, you are willing to create."
- logos are a visual representation of your company
- we are visual people, we are drawn to different colours and designs
Five Types of Logos
- offer you the opportunity to get a logo done at a fraction of the cost you used to have to pay, resulting in multiple ideas being submitted by multiple artists.
Some sites to check out:
Website Development Section
- we discussed the importance of links both internal and external
- for external links think of it as votes by other websites on the quality of the content on your website
Building Link Ideas:
Social Media Marketing
- we talk about the importance of creating engaging content for your audience on social media
- we talk about the importance of trying to get your social media visitors back to your website
- we use the analogy of a television network in how you may want to think about your social media channel when it comes to programming
- we offer some ideas on content that you can create for your social media channel:
Music for this podcast:
Free Music & Free Beer by Alex (c) copyright 2012 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license. http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/AlexBeroza/38167 Ft: Admiral Bob